Applications Now Open
Applications for the UWC Need-based Scholarship for Singaporean Students (2020 intake) is now open, and will close on 30 September 2019. Please follow the instructions below to apply.
1. Go to https://uwc.fluidreview.com/
2. First time users need to sign up for an account to access the online application. You will be asked to provide your first and last name, email address, and set a password.
3. Once completed, you will receive a verification email that will allow you to log in for the first time. If verification email is not received, please check your spam box.
4. Upon successful log-in, you will see the form "Applicant Information" under "Your Tasks".
5. Complete the "Applicant Information" form, this will determine which National Committee application you are eligible for. Candidates who are Singaporean PR, please select "Singapore - Permanent Residence" under Country Of Residence.
6. Once the "Applicant information" form is complete, click on the "View Applications" button under "Your Applications".
7. The applications you are eligible for will be listed on this page.
- You can save your application at any stage and return to it using your email and password to log back in to the system.
- You can withdraw your application at any stage.
- Once the application forms and documents are submitted, you cannot make any further changes to your application.